Tuesday, May 30, 2006

2nd Swim Meet of the Year

Obviously, I'm working backwards again... but that's the way it goes! ha, ha. Our second swim meet of the year was at Taft. Katelyn swam her regulars: 50 yd. free, 25 yd. back, 25 yd. fly, and 25 yd. free. She was also in a mixed relay. She had a great meet with 3 first and 2 seconds (one being the relay). Grant is working really hard, and we've seen such improvement! He's starting to get the strokes down, and really wants to compete more, so this meet he did the 25 yd. back and the 25 yd. free. He got 4th in the back and 9th in the free. The best thing is he's improving his times!! Woo hoo!!

Here are a few shots from the meet. If I ever figure it out, I'll try to add video!

 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: