I know everyone's probably tired of hearing me say this, but seriously, where does the time go? How can Blake be 4 months old already. I miss his baby-baby stage, but yet love watching him get bigger and smarter! He is ALWAYS smiling (unless he's hungry or tired) and the kids really love having him around. Max is always saying, "Blake cute." He is so good with him. We haven't started eating solids yet, but make take that on later this month. We'll see!


4 comments:
They are precious. Beautiful. Thanks so much for sending them.
They are too cute! Blake is one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen and I'm a little byist over mine!
They are too cute! Blake is one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen and I'm a little byist over mine!
Love them and the outfits!! so cute. :o) Hugs, e
Post a Comment