So, this year, we're going pretty low key with birthdays ... We paid off the older kids to not have a birthday party and just gave them cash instead (don't tell them, but we got a great deal!!). For Max, we just invited a couple friends to Chuck E.'s to play and eat! Max loved it ... noise and all (he blended right in). Grant went through 60 tokens in a matter of 5 minutes (seriously!) but the rest of the kids spent an hour or so playing games and running around. Max loved his Thomas cake (and so did mom ... it was yummmmmmmy! I so look forward to birthdays just so I can have some cake!). That was it. And again, I was bad mom and took about 5 pictures! At least I took some!
Here's Max with his cake and giving us a monster face (I have no idea why!):

No comments:
Post a Comment