Saturday, January 31, 2009

Max and Connect Four

I know it's been awhile since I've updated this ... so sorry! I'll try to be better! I forget to pull out the camera sometimes, but yesterday, I thought it'd be fun, since I was playing Connect Four with Max, and he was cracking me up. I didn't realize he knew how to play, but he told me Grandma Gotcher taught him. Not sure if that's correct or not, but we'll go with it. He was so funny, "don't block me mommy!" ... You know me, I play to win, but a couple times I gave him a break :) ha, ha!

When I pulled out the camera, he took advantage of me, and would play a couple of times in a row! Little cheater :) Max always makes me laugh ... his silly antics, funny phrases and just zest for life! He definitely makes life fun!





No comments: