Max graduated from preschool with flying colors (whatever that means). He had such a fun time at preschool this year ... I'm not sure how he couldn't since he had the best ever preschool teachers (Grant had them when he went to preschool!). We love our Greenacres Preschool teachers, and so it is always bittersweet when it comes time for graduation. On one hand, I'm ready to have a break from having to work in the classroom, finding a sitter for Blake and just the whole driving back and forth, but on the other, I know how much fun they have there and how much their teachers love them! Seriously, it's the best experience ever for preschool!
I love watching Max do all the actions to the songs, and when his name was called to get his diploma, he pumped his arms in the air, and shouted out, "YEAH!" It was so funny! He is growing so much, and we just love to watch him at every stage! Goodbye preschool, hello Kindergarten!










No comments:
Post a Comment