Friday, March 18, 2011

puppet masters


 Grant is the king of creating things at our house ... give him an empty box, some scissors and tape, and he could probably build you a castle.  On this particular day, I had an empty box lying around and he decided to use it build a puppet stage.  Grabbed some lunch sacks, designed some people, and before you know it, him, Max and Blake were putting on a puppet show.  By the looks of Blake's face in the picture, there was some smacking going on ... because they can never enjoy themselves without it having to do with fighting, wrestling, punching or shooting!   I have decided not to fight it and as long as no one gets hurt ... which only happens once in awhile.  ;)

I really enjoy watching them play creatively ... good thing the Xbox has been broken for awhile ;)


No comments: