Once Max started climbing out of his crib, we decided it was time to move him to a toddler bed. Fortunately we had one that our friends had given us (and it even matches Katelyn's bed pretty well). But, it definitely has been a chore to get Max to bed every night. If we don't stand guard, he will get out and play around the house. This night I finally gave up, put the gate across the doorway and left, only to come back about an hour later and find him in bed with Katelyn. I'm sure it's much warmer, but probably not very safe ... Katelyn is the craziest sleeper around! We ended up moving him, but it is sweet that he wants to sleep with her. We've found him there a couple of times in the middle of the night :)

1 comment:
Hey
U didn't tell me you were going to post this! I mean it looks like I'm drooling.\
Love
{the girl in the picture} Anita's daughter
Katelyn
Post a Comment