


It seems hard to believe that Steve and I have been married 12 years already. Where does time go ... and what have we made of ourselves in all that time. Some days I wonder if anything! It seems like we're just trying to get through life, but those are the times I have to reflect and see what has truly come out of 12 years ... 3 kids we love dearly, many jobs that have stretched us and taught us how to grow through our circumstances, and once in awhile a quiet moment to spend with each other and enjoy the moment ... as short as it may be. Here's to 12 more years together (plus some!!).
And it's a good thing that Steve came in with flowers, because I totally forgot it was our anniversary! Of course, Steve's parents didn't forget (neither did Julie). They said they were getting a blizzard in Lincoln on Sunday, so they knew it must be our anniversary :) ha, ha! It didn't snow that bad on our wedding day, did it? snicker! Thanks for remembering!
Here are my tulips ... one of my favorite flowers and our wedding day flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment