Max came home from preschool the other day with a baggie full of blue squishy stuff. Fortunately the teacher explained what it was before we left for the day. He was to practice writing his letters on it! I thought it was such a clever idea! They always have the best ideas! And Max enjoyed writing in his paint (and I was glad it didn't explode all over!). Here he is practicing his letters. And for some reason, he switches hands when he's writing things. They told me at preschool that he actually uses both hands to cut with too. Maybe I'll have an ambidextrous child!
I know it was paint and something else, but I can't remember what she said. I'll have to ask her next week! I'm wanting to say starch or something like that ... but I don't know. Unfortunately, ours got a hole in it, so it didn't last too long!
2 comments:
So what is the blue stuff made of? I love the idea. It was good to see you yesterday.
I know it was paint and something else, but I can't remember what she said. I'll have to ask her next week! I'm wanting to say starch or something like that ... but I don't know. Unfortunately, ours got a hole in it, so it didn't last too long!
Post a Comment