Blakey got his first haircut today. I'm sure everyone was wondering when we were going to do it. I wasn't putting it off because I didn't want to do it, just hadn't made the time to take him in. So, today was the day! Because it was a special cut, I took him and Max for haircuts to Cool Cuts 4 Kids. You can't beat getting your hair cut in a firetruck and getting to watch Baby Einstein! Of course, Max had to play Lego Indiana Jones and was not too happy when his haircut was done (especially since the boys are grounded for a week from video games!!).
Here are the pictures to prove it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is TOO cute! Even when he's a tad bit disgruntled? :) Thanks for sharing this monumental moment on the Matjka Mayhem site!
2 comments:
He is TOO cute! Even when he's a tad bit disgruntled? :) Thanks for sharing this monumental moment on the Matjka Mayhem site!
He is TOO cute! Even when he's a tad bit disgruntled? :) Thanks for sharing this monumental moment on the Matejka Mayhem site!
Post a Comment