Max decided he wanted to share Alvin, and since they get to bring two things, he wanted to share Cocoa too. I could only get pictures of him with Alvin, since I had to hold on to Alvin (who was actually VERY GOOD there and didn't jump on anyone!!).
Max was too cute when it was time to go around the circle and share, because they get to choose if kids can touch or just look at their share item. Miss Melissa was getting ready to say that Max was going to go around and all the kids could touch him gently, but Max jumped in and said, "only look." We were a bit perplexed, but he went on to explain that Alvin might think their fingers were carrots and bite them!!! So smart!! He did a good job, but went a little fast around the circle and had to go back around ... twice! LOL!
Here he is ... does Alvin look a bit scared? LOL!


2 comments:
This must be why Kasey keeps asking for one! I told him when he was 8 hoping that he will forget by then. All I can keep up with is our 1 lonely dog.
Oh, come on, they are so easy to take care of, and oh, so, sweet :) Tell Kasey he can come over and play with ours :) LOL!
Post a Comment