Tuesday, August 08, 2006

a little behind ...

Well, I wish I had a cute picture of Max's little behind, but I don't ... yet!

So, as you can tell, I'm several days ... OK, nearing several months behind on updating my blog. I could give you the excuse that we were out of town, or have been busy playing, but excuses are excuses, so my goal is to get this blog updated soon!

We did drive to Lincoln (the kids and I!!!) and spent a couple weeks with Steve's family! We had a great time, and it was definitely hard to say good-bye. We're looking forward to Steve's parents coming to visit here in September and getting to go to the Nebraska vs. USC game! WOOO HOO! This event has been in the planning stages for a couple of years! Go HUSKERS!

Anyway, we have lots to update you with, and I'll probably go backwards, but oh well, it will get up eventually!

No comments: