Wednesday, August 30, 2006

meet izzy ...

Her real name is actually Isabella, but we call her Izzy, and before you say it, yes, we know we're crazy. But this one will work out much better than Snickers. As much as we loved Snickers, he was about to drive us to the funny farm ... and I'm not kidding! It just wasn't a good fit. We did find him a wonderful home that he loves, loves, loves and they wear him out much better than we did!

Izzy is pretty sweet and quite the emotional little girl. I'm not sure if it's because she's female or because she's a Cocker, but I've never seen such a cry-baby for a dog! It's almost funny. I guess I shouldn't laugh, though, because I don't want to hurt her feelings ;) Anyway, Max loves her to death and doesn't even mind when she attaches her mouth to his diaper as he's running down the hallway! He loves to give her kisses and hugs ... it's pretty sweet!

  Posted by Picasa

No comments: