So, I'm just saying, I don't think there's anything cuter than little boys in baseball uniforms! So, I apologize in advance for the plethora of images, but seriously ... aren't they adorable? Max especially! LOL! Max is really enjoying t-ball. He's not quite sure he enjoys the outfield and usually ends up entertaining himself and us by putting his glove on his head or making goofy faces, but he definitely loves diving for the ball and sauntering around the bases. And when I say sauntering, that's probably a stretch, seeing as it's more like a fast walk. One of these days he'll figure out he's supposed to run. Steve has been helping with the team, so I think they are both enjoying it!!
2 comments:
I have to agree with you. A little boy in a baseball uniform is way too cute. Where is he playing at?
Northwest baseball ... it's pretty fun, but I don't know about 2 games a week! Those midweek ones are hard to get to.
Post a Comment