Thursday, January 07, 2010

first day of school ... and Kindergarten for Max ... sniff, sniff!

Actually, I wasn't sad about Max going to Kindergarten because he was soooooo excited! If any of my kids were ready for Kindergarten, Max was the MOST! Even though I went back and forth about sending him (he was still 4!), he was so ready and has been doing incredibly well! The teachers even questioned whether he was really 4! LOL! I guess that's the joy of having older siblings that like to teach!! So, the first day was an exciting day!

Here they are at the front door ... so cute :)



And with their backpacks ...





The obligatory front of school sign picture. I really wish the school had involved me in the building process ... I would have strongly recommended they have this wall NOT facing East! Come on people ... harsh lighting in the AM!!!! I've finally learned to turn them to an angle, so at least they can halfway open their eyes!!



Max and his AWESOMELY AMAZING teachers ... lucky guy gets two great teachers! We love them!!




Middle school is so sad ... this is all I got! :( Can't even get out of my car and embarrass Katelyn with a hug!



The boys:







august 24, 2009

No comments: