Thursday, January 07, 2010

Grant Matejka 4 Historian!

I'm so thankful my kids aren't like me ... I would have never attempted half of the stuff they attempt! Like running for student body! Pass a school constitution test? NO WAY! Get up in front of the whole school? NO WAY! Give a speech? NO WAY! I get sick just thinking of doing something like that!

Thankfully, they aren't like me, and challenge themselves to do things like run for student body! This year, Grant ran for Historian! He came up with his poster idea and speech all on his own, and while he didn't win, we are so proud of him for going for it!!

Speech time ... "Vote for me, because I rock!" ;)



cool sign!




Unlike me, Grant isn't in the bathroom throwing up ... just hamming it up with his friends before his speech:



So thankful that Grant has had some great friends from Kindergarten through 5th grade ... I hope they all stay friends forever!

Sweet Haylee ...




Caleb:



Cairo:




september 24, 2009

No comments: