Thursday, January 07, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday??? Well, it was Katelyn's too!

Man, can I even remember back to August? I'm going to try. Or maybe I should have Katelyn write this! Well, I asked ... she said she was too busy! Whatever!!!

So, we've tried to avoid birthday parties ... from just paying the kids off (I love it!!!) to other creative ideas. This year, Katelyn accepted $$ in lieu of a birthday party. We did let her have a friend over and went to the restaurant of her choosing! Unfortunately for us, it was Red Lobster. Actually, probably more like unfortunately for me. Grant likes fish and Steve loves some cajun chicken thing they have there. So, I was the loser. Guess I should stop whining ... it wasn't my birthday! LOL!

The best part about dinner was embarrassing Katelyn by having them sing! Ahhh, we love to do that! Hopefully I can find some pictures from my phone to share here!

After her party, her and Karsyn had some fun dressing up and taking pictures in the studio! They were too cute!

This is funny ... the girl who hates fire trying to light her own candles ...



Steve taking over! LOL!



Mmmmm, sneaking a bite! Her favorite cake is Smith's Champagne Cake ... it sure is yummy!



Blowing out the candles!



Max with a little "evidence" left on his mouth ;)



fun in the studio!!







Man, I love Katelyn's crazy faces!!! She's awesome!!!





No comments: